How To Get Involved in The ICO of ada cryto: a guide to participate in the ICO.
This guide is designed to help you get involved in the initial coin offering(ICO) of ada cryto.
In this guide we will be covering the following information:
– What is an ICO?
– How can I participate?
– Which wallet do I need?
– Is it secure to invest in an ICO?
The ICO (Initial Coin Offering) of ada cryto is now live and we are currently at the second stage of the sale. In total, the company is raising $2 million USD to fund the development of its blockchain-based cross-media platform. Join the ICO now!
How To Get Involved in The ICO
The initial coin offering (ICO) of ada cryto is now live and we are currently at the second stage of the sale. In total, the company is raising $2 million USD to fund the development of its blockchain-based cross-media platform.
ada cryto (ADV) will be a cryptocurrency which can be used by anyone on our platform or anywhere else where it’s accepted. It will be integrated into our decentralised media sharing platform and payment processing system, which means that users will get paid for viewing or sharing content in ADV coins.
On top of our own platform, we have also established partnerships with other media platforms who will accept our currency for various goods and services. For example, you will have the option to pay for Netflix subscriptions with ADV coins soon!
Here’s how you can participate in our ICO:
1. Register an account on ada cryto’s website by submitting your email address
Here is a step by step guide to participate in the ICO of ada cryto, which will be held on September 9, 2017.
1) Register an account on the Ada Cryto website at www.ada-cryto.com
2) Verify your account using your email and phone number.
3) Go to your Dashboard and click on “Buy Tokens”
4) Enter the amount you want to invest during the ICO and choose how you want to fund your wallet. You can fund it with either Bitcoin, Ethereum or credit card (Master/Visa).
5) Once you are ready, click on “Make Payment” button.**
Step 1: Choose a Daedalus wallet
Step 2: Create a Daedalus wallet
Step 3: Transfer funds to Daedalus wallet
Step 4: Register for the ada cryto ICO
Step 5: Make sure your account is verified
Step 6: Get ready for the ada cryto ICO announcement!
To invest in the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) of ada cryto you need a wallet that supports “ada cryto”, an account with a cryptocurrency exchange and then you can buy it.
Please see our step by step guide below.
Step 1: Get a wallet that supports “Cardano” (ADA).
For this guide, we will be using the ada cryto Wallet, an open-source desktop wallet. This is one of the most secure wallets as it keeps your private key on your machine and not with a third party. Although it is more secure, if your computer crashes or gets a virus there is always a chance that you can lose all your funds. We recommend doing research and finding the best wallet for you!
Step 2: Get an account at an exchange that trades ADA.
This is where you will “buy” ADA with Bitcoin or Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies. For beginners we recommend Binance (see our tutorial here), which has been around for awhile and seems to be legit and safe! Other exchanges include Cryptopia, Poloniex, Kraken, Changelly, Shapeshift, etc… Please do your research first! Also note that some people will try to sell you ADA on forums
It is important to follow all the steps correctly, or you might not receive your ADA coins.
1. Sign up for a Bittrex account
2. Sign up for a Binance account
3. Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ether (ETH) on Bittrex and transfer it to a new Binance wallet
4. Buy Ada (ADA) on Binance and keep them in your wallet there until after the ICO
5. Check the price of Bitcoin and make sure that you are happy with it before the 1st of October
6. Send your BTC or ETH from your Binance wallet to an address specified by Ada Exchange
7. Make sure that you have sent the correct amount of Bitcoins or Ethers to the correct address so that you will receive your Ada Tokens**
In this article we will give you the tools and information you need to participate in an ICO. We begin by explaining what an ICO is, how it works, and the main actors involved. Then we explain how to buy tokens during an ICO and some best practices to follow.
What Is An ICO?
An ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It is a fundraising tool used by startups working on new blockchain projects. The idea is simple: a startup offers a number of tokens that correspond to a part of their project (for example, access to their platform or a share of future earnings). If people like the project, they buy these tokens using legal tender or cryptocurrency. This way the startup gets early funding to develop their project. Once the project is completed, people can use the tokens they bought in order to use the system (for example, they can use them on an online platform).
The process is similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in which investors purchase shares of a company. However, there are some important differences:
Tokens have no intrinsic value. They are not shares of stock and do not give ownership rights over the company issuing them.
Tokens are generally not regulated by any legal framework or government body (at least for now).