Top 5 Most Traded Cryptocurrency Markets in 2018: A blog about the 5 most common cryptocurrency markets along with their pros and cons.
Bitfinex is the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange by volume, with over $1 billion in trades every day. The platform has gained popularity due to its low trading fees and easy to use interface. You can trade almost any cryptocurrency on Bitfinex, including all of the major coins, with many altcoins available as well.
Pros: Credit Card Purchase, Low Fees, Margin Trading, High Liquidity
Cons: Hack History (2015), Complex Interface
Cryptocurrency market is showing a lot of potential since the last year, with hundreds of new cryptocurrencies emerging in the industry, the race for the top spot is on. With billions of dollars being traded every day in cryptocurrency markets across the world, it is not difficult to predict that cryptocurrency markets are here to stay.
This blog will give you an insight into the top 5 most traded cryptocurrency markets in 2018. This blog will focus on some of the pros and cons of these cryptocurrency exchanges, thereby helping you choose an exchange that fits your needs.
What is a Cryptocurrency Exchange?
It is important to understand what a cryptocurrency exchange is before we dive into the list of most traded exchanges. A cryptocurrency exchange is basically an online platform where traders can buy and sell cryptocurrencies using fiat currencies or other cryptocurrencies as well.
Top 5 Most Traded Cryptocurrency Markets in 2018
1. Binance: The fastest growing cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trade volume and popularity among users, Binance is one of the newest exchanges out there in the market which was founded by Changpeng Zhao and his team in China. It has its headquarters currently located in Tokyo, Japan but was earlier based out of Hong Kong till September 2017 when it got banned due to ICO regulations.
Cryptocurrency Market has always been an interesting topic for the people who are interested in making money. A lot of new cryptocurrencies have come into existence in recent times and it can be quite confusing to find out which one is best suited for you.
To help you with this task, I have created a list of Top 5 most common cryptocurrency markets that are currently available on the market. I have also included their pros and cons so that you can choose the one that suits your needs.
The first cryptocurrency market on our list is called Bitstamp. It was founded in 2011 and has successfully grown to become one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world. Bitstamp offers users a wide variety of options to trade including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash, and many other altcoins.
Bitstamp is known for its high security features such as 2-factor authentication and PGP encryption. They also offer 24/7 customer support via email or live chat so you can always get help if you need it.
You can read more about Bitstamp here: https://blog.bitstamp
Cryptocurrency trading has attracted global attention for its explosive growth. This digital currency has become a source of income for many traders who have invested in digital assets. Cryptocurrency exchanges are the only platforms where one can buy or sell cryptocurrencies.
In this article, we will focus on the 5 most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in 2018 and see the pros and cons of each cryptocurrency market.
Binance is a China-based cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao. The company aims to build a world-class crypto exchange, powering the future of crypto finance. Within seven months after its launch, Binance became the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume.
● The number of cryptocurrencies supported through Binance is over 100.● One can trade one cryptocurrency for another without any restrictions on withdrawal or deposit.● Low transaction fees which are as low as 0.1% (paid by receiving party), provides an excellent user experience.● It supports multiple languages such as Chinese, English, Korean and Japanese to cater to a global audience.● It caters to more than 30 countries at present and is aiming at expanding its services globally soon.Cons:
● A small number of users have been complaining about high transaction fees on
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Markets in 2018
I am sure that you must have heard about Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. You might also have heard of its market cap. The term market capitalization or market cap is a common phenomenon when it comes to digital currency. It refers to the total value of a cryptocurrency and is calculated by multiplying the current price of a coin by its circulating supply.
The market cap is one of the most important factors that determine whether an investor should invest in a particular cryptocurrency or not. If you are looking to invest in digital currency, then you can check this website and find out the top 5 cryptocurrencies according to their market capitalization.
Based on the market cap, these are some of the best cryptocurrencies that you can find today:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
The cryptocurrency market is like the stock market, but instead of stocks, there are cryptocurrencies. A cryptocurrency exchange is a place where you can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. These exchanges work in different ways, with some being more appropriate for beginners than others.
1. Binance – One of the best exchanges for beginners
2. Coinbase – Easy to use and safe
3. Bittrex – Cryptocurrency only exchange
4. Poloniex – Lots of trading options
5. Kraken – Low fees and good security
– Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange company that has its headquarters in Malta.
– Binance was created in the year 2017, and since then the exchange has been growing at a rapid pace.
– The exchange currently offers trading services for more than 200 virtual coins. The company also has plans to set up a bank for its users.
– Binance recently announced that it would be launching an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) platform through which users can invest in new tokens with greater confidence.
– The platform enables users to trade any digital currency against ETH, BTC, or USDT which is another cryptocurrency token issued by Tether Limited.
– Binance announced that it would be supporting 30 new pairs of coins from July 2nd, 2018. This will help the exchange widen its reach and get more users as well as liquidity to its market.
1. The exchange allows users to withdraw up to 2BTC per day without any verification process.
2. It supports multiple languages like Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish etc., and therefore it has a global audience base.
3. Users can purchase any