October is one of the most promising months in the crypto world. Before we go into details on why this is the case, let’s take a look at the top 5 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization:
– BTC: $107B
– ETH: $28B
– XRP: $13B
– BCH: $4.6B
– LTC: $3.3B
And now let’s see what are some of the main reasons why you should join this industry and become a part of its community.
Top 5 Reasons Why September is A Great Time to Join The Crypto World:
1. October is when Bitcoin Cash could be implementing Schnorr signatures to improve scalability and privacy. It could be possible that October would be the start of seeing Schnorr signatures implemented on the mainnet of Bitcoin Cash. This would allow for multi-signature transactions where all private keys are hidden from other users on the network, with no external scripts needed at all. This would also improve scalability because it would allow more transactions per second (TPS) than currently allowed by segregated witness (SegWit), which is already live on Bitcoin Cash. It is expected that Schnorr signatures will also be implemented on Bitcoin, although there is not yet an
Whether you are an experienced crypto trader or a newbie, September is the best time to grasp the opportunity of this open market. With over 1400 cryptocurrencies in circulation, it can be hard to decide which ones will outperform others in the future.
However, the number of tokens and coins is growing every day and so is their potential value. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and has plenty of space for further development.
Here are 5 reasons why September is a great time to join the crypto world:
1. Bitcoin Cash Fork
2. Rise of ICOs
3. Cryptocurrency Exchanges
4. Bitcoin ETF Approval
5. ICO projects on blockchain
The crypto world has been in a bear market for almost a year. ICOs have raised less and less money, with July being the worst month for ICOs so far. The cryptocurrency market cap has been cut in half, from $835 billion to $211 billion. There are no signs of a bullish trend anywhere in sight.
But September might be just the right time to join The Crypto World. Here are the top 5 reasons why:
– The SEC is getting serious on ICO regulation
– The first Bitcoin ETF was approved by the SEC
– Bakkt is launching in November
– Facebook, Google and other tech giants will allow crypto ads again
– Amazon is preparing to accept cryptocurrencies
As per the reports of CCN and CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is currently trading around $6,596.50 with a market cap of $112.94 billion. Ethereum is trading around $227.25 with a market cap of $23.30 billion while Ripple is trading around $0.328 with a market cap of $13.13 billion.
Cryptocurrency News Agency (CNA) took the liberty to ask some of the Crypto Experts their opinions on why September is a great time to join the crypto world and here are their top 5 reasons:
1) Top investment banks like Goldman Sachs and Citigroup have started offering crypto services to their clients this month;
2) Bitcoin Fund Manager Grayscale Investments has now expanded its horizons from being just an investor to becoming an investor AND advertiser;
3) Major tech giants like Google, Facebook and Twitter have reversed their ban on crypto ads;
4) The SEC has postponed VanEck SolidX Bitcoin ETF decision to September 30th, 2018;
5) VanEck and SolidX finally launched their Bitcoin futures product on September 5th, 2018 which is available only for institutional investors!
Crypto has been the talk of the town this year, and that’s good news for anyone looking to invest. The market is projected to increase by $1 trillion in 2018, and it’s only getting bigger. In fact, Fidelity Investments recently surveyed 441 institutional investors and found that 18% of them own digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin.
The icing on top is that September is a great month for investing in cryptocurrency. If you’re thinking about joining the crypto-community, here are some reasons why September is the best time to do so:
Bullish Bitcoin Price Predictions For The Fall
There have been several bullish Bitcoin price predictions for fall 2018. One such prediction comes from John McAfee, the creator of McAfee Security Software. He said Bitcoin will rise to $500,000 by 2020. McAfee says he’s not joking or being sarcastic. He believes it will reach $1 million by 2021. This would put Bitcoin at a market cap of $20 trillion, he says.
A report from eToro expert Mati Greenspan also highlights that prices are “heating up again as we move into fall” following “a relatively calm summer.”
The cryptocurrency market has always been volatile. This is the nature of the beast, with cryptocurrencies being a new asset class, and one that is subject to wild speculation. The price of Bitcoin has seemed to stabilize somewhat over the last couple of months, however it is still a long way off its all time high of $19,783 in December 2017. This means that now could be a great time to buy crypto with great future potential before prices start rising again.
Why September? A number of factors are at play right now that could have an impact on the cryptocurrency market in the short to medium term. Here are the top 5 reasons why September could be a great month to get involved with crypto:
1: Bitcoin Fork – On 24th September there is scheduled to be another Bitcoin Hard Fork. The new currency created will be called Bitcoin Gold (BTG). The previous two forks (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Diamond) were both not very well received by the community, but did manage to create some value for early investors. It remains to be seen if BTG will do anything different or if it will just fizzle out like its predecessors.
2: Crypto Bull Run – Some analysts believe that we could see another crypto bull run this autumn as more and more companies begin using
Cryptocurrency is a hot topic right now and many are wondering if it’s too late to get involved with crypto. If you’re looking to get started with crypto in September 2018, here are some reasons why!
1. Bitcoin has bottomed out
The big one, bitcoin is currently trading around $6,200, a massive drop from its all time high of close to $20,000 in December 2017. Despite this, the price has been fairly stable for the last 3 months, making it a great time to buy. Many believe that bitcoin will start to increase in value over the next few months as it recovers from its recent slump, making now an excellent time for anyone who’s been considering buying bitcoin.
2. There’s only one cryptocurrency fund
Currently there is only one cryptocurrency fund available on Coinbase and that’s the Coinbase Index Fund which is only available to US residents with a minimum investment of $10,000. All other funds have been closed while they wait for regulatory approval. This means less competition and less money chasing coins which could help stabilize prices further.
3. Crypto winter is here
If you don’t know what ‘crypto winter’ is then let me explain; crypto winter is a term coined by investors to describe the current