In the first part of this series, we discussed four reasons why investing in cryptos is a lucrative investment opportunity. In this article, we will discuss three more reasons why cryptos are the best investment opportunity in recent history and well worth the risk.
5. There’s No Reason To Believe The Crypto Market Is In A Bubble
Since early 2017, we have been hearing that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are in a bubble. However, there is no real evidence to support this claim. Yes, Bitcoin has appreciated tremendously over the past few years. However, that isn’t enough to call it a bubble.
Bitcoin’s price has increased by about 3000% since early 2017. That sounds like a lot until you realize that Amazon’s stock has increased by about 4000% since 2009 and Netflix has increased by about 4500% since 2012. And don’t even get me started on Google and Apple!
Amazon’s stock market cap is currently $341 billion compared to Bitcoin’s market cap of $150 billion. Does anyone believe that Amazon is more valuable than Bitcoin at this point? I don’t think so!
Cryptos are the best investment opportunity in recent history. The blockchain technology is in its early stages and most people have no idea about it. According to a study by the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance, only .05% of the world’s population has adopted crypto.
Investing in crypto will give you a better return than traditional investments. Here are five reasons why:
1. Cryptos are decentralized
2. Simple to invest in cryptos
3. Crypto investing is safer than traditional investing
4. Cryptocurrencies have more uses than just currency
5. Cryptos are limited and will appreciate over time
Cryptocurrencies have a lot of advantages over traditional currencies, which is why investing in crypto is an attractive investment option.
Cryptocurrencies are the best investment opportunity in recent history. They are outperforming every traditional investment vehicle. In this article we will explore 5 reasons why cryptos are the best investment opportunity in recent history.
1. Cryptocurrency Market Cap vs Other Markets
What is so special about cryptocurrencies? Why is everyone so excited about them? And why are they the best investing opportunity in recent history?
1. They Are Going To Create The New Global Internet
2. They Are The Most Important Invention Of Our Time
3. We Have A Chance For A Level Playing Field
4. It’s A $100 Billion Market Cap Industry That Is Just Getting Started
5. They Are The Future Of Money
Boom! crash! boom! crash!
That’s what cryptocurrency investors have gotten used to. It’s an emotional roller coaster. But it’s a thrill ride that could pay off in a big way.
Cryptocurrencies are the newest investment craze and they’re shaping up to be one of the most significant investment opportunities in modern history.
That might sound like hype, but when you learn about the potential implications of a technology like blockchain, you’ll realize why investors are so excited about cryptocurrencies.
And it’s not just investors who are excited about cryptocurrencies. Businesses are getting excited too, as they’re trying to figure out how blockchain can make them money. And governments and banks see cryptocurrencies as a threat — or an opportunity they don’t want to miss out on.
In other words, there’s a lot of excitement around cryptocurrency right now and everyone has their own perspective on the future of these digital assets.
So let’s take a closer look at why you should be excited about cryptocurrencies — and what you should know before you invest any money in them…
Most people are not aware of the fact that Cryptocurrency Market Cap is more than a billion dollars. This has increased the interest in investing in these digital currencies and there are more than a thousand cryptocurrencies available at the moment.
The cryptocurrency market cap has been growing rapidly and this is something that needs to be taken seriously by all investors. This is something that you should definitely consider if you want to make some money on the Internet.
There are many things that you need to know about the cryptocurrency market cap and I will help you understand them better. As an investor, it is very important for you to be able to understand what the cryptocurrency market cap is all about.
1. The cryptocurrency market cap refers to the total value of all cryptocurrencies available on the market at any given time. These coins are traded in different exchanges around the world and it can get confusing as there are so many of them trading at any given time.
2. The total number of coins and their price fluctuates every single day and this is what makes it difficult for investors to determine which coin they should invest in and which ones they should avoid. This is where a lot of research comes into play as you need to do your own research before making your investment decisions.
3. It is
The first decentralized cryptocurrency, bitcoin, was created in 2009 by pseudonymous developer Satoshi Nakamoto. It used SHA-256, a cryptographic hash function, as its proof-of-work scheme. In April 2011, Namecoin was created as an attempt at forming a decentralized DNS, which would make internet censorship very difficult. Soon after, in October 2011, Litecoin was released. It was the first successful cryptocurrency to use scrypt as its hash function instead of SHA-256. Another notable cryptocurrency, Peercoin was the first to use a proof-of-work/proof-of-stake hybrid.
The number of cryptocurrencies available over the internet as of 19 August 2018 is over 1600 and growing. A new cryptocurrency can be created at any time. By market capitalization, Bitcoin is currently (September 6th, 2018) the largest blockchain network, followed by Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and EOS.